A Day Spa is a place that people can go to for personal care treatments, like for a massage, waxing, body wrap, salt scrubs, and aromatherapy and facial. The visit is only for the period of time it takes to get the treatment and the customer does stay there over night.
The popularity of Day spa has grown so much that one can find a Day Spa in the airport. These Day Spas are called or know as Airport Spa which allow air travelers a chance to rest and unwind in between their flights.
1. Mash the avocado with a fork until creamy. Avocados naturally contain a deep penetrating vegetable oil that is perfect for dry skin care. Maybe the most important element of avocado is that it is a good source of potassium, which is known as the youth mineral, so whether you are eating avocados or making a face mask, they can help your skin maintain its healthy and beautiful glow.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of all natural honey to the avocado mash. Honey has the ability to kill germs on the skin and can reduce swelling and inflammation, giving the skin a taught and youthful appearance.
3. Stir in the natural yogurt. Yogurt is a natural and gentle cleanser and is used in many skin care products. Yogurt also contains lactic acid, which soothes and softens the skin while tightening wrinkles and refining pores.
4. Peel and slice two pieces of cucumber to place over your eyes. With natural gentle astringent properties, cucumber is the perfect addition to your avocado face mask, as it cleans, nourishes, hydrates and helps reduce circles underneath the eyes.
5. Wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of the avocado face mask to your face and neck. Place the cucumber slices over your eyes and relax. Allow the mask to set for at least 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water, and again, patting dry.
This mask combines avocados, which are rich in Vitamin E, with carrots, which are high in beta-carotene and antioxidants, and cream, which is high in calcium and protein. These ingredients will rebuild skin collagen, improve tone and texture, and fade age spots.
1 avocado, mashed
1 carrot, cooked and mashed
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons honey
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Spread gently over your face and neck, and leave in place 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and follow with your favorite toner.
Four solutions to make your hair shiny, just like after leaving the hairdresser!
1. Heat half a cup of olive oil, leave it on your hair for 15 minutes, then rinse.
2. Mix baking soda in with your shampoo.
3. Shampoo, then rinse your hair with beer. It really works!
4. Brew some coffee and let it cool, then apply to dry hair and leave for 20 mins. Rinse with warm water.
Carrots and beauty tips
Two ideas for making your hair less oily.
1. Boil and mash up some carrots, leave on your hair for 15 minutes.
2. Here’s an old favorite – dishwasher detergent.
Massaging your hair with mayonnaise, olive oil or almond oil will add moisture back. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash it as usual.
Garlic is known for its anti bacterial properties and makes an excellent acne treatment. Press some garlic into a paste and leave it on your acne and pimples for 15 minutes then rinse off. Another solution is mashed-up honey and apple, applied individually to pimples. Also, try dabbing some tea tree oil on the pimple to dry it out and kill any bacteria.
There are some excellent natural facemask treatments for acne. Try applying a layer of ripe tomato pulp, cooked oatmeal or egg yolk to your face and letting it dry.
Finally, fruits are natural acid exfoliants and can help to get rid of your acne scars. Applying a puree of pineapple for 15 minutes will both freshen you up and reduce the impact of acne marks. Another great solution is lemon juice, but be careful as it can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
The photo above show what will happen to a attractive lady’s face in ten years if she continues to smoke a pack of cigaretts a day for 10 years. The photos shows a before and after picture. The results are scary to say the less. LOng term smoking can cause tooth damage, deep wrinkles, dark under-eye circles, and sagging brow, eyelids, and cheeks. Smoking can also leads to gum disease and tooth loss with 42% of smokers aged over 60 having none of their own teeth. So if you really want to maintain your youth you really need to pay attention to what you put in it and how you treat your body.
High cheeckbones are a desirable physically trait that most people want. High cheekbones can contribute to a more beautiful face. They also give facial balance and the higher it is the more youthful you look. Over time, however, your cheeckbones will descend with your facial contour. This descent is caused by by the gradual loss of collagen, fat and bone and the cause is age, of course. However, you can regain volume and height with Radiesee dermal filler. The results are instant and you can see the immediate three dimensional change in the proportional balance of your face. Demermal fillers act as a substitute for lost collagen and fat.
Radiesse is made of unique calcium based microspheres suspended in an natural gel, a natural bone constituent found in our bodies. It is injected into the skin through a simple, safe and minimally invasive procedure. These procedure are obtained from a dermatologist.
Starlight brings together experts from music, modeling, professional, pediatric health care, technology, fashion, and entertainment to help create programs that help brighten the lives of seriously ill children and their families.
Starlight offers a comprehensive menu of outpatient, hospital based offerings that enable us to provide ongoing support for children and families — from diagnosis through the entire course of their medical process. The foundation’s goal is to give and create long lasting memories and to their the children affected and their families to have some fun while coping with their daily challenges.
The Midwest branch of the foundation has receive the donation and help from many people. Every once in a while the foundation would like to give thanks back and acknowledge the contribution of some of its volunteers. The month, the foundation would like to acknowledge the contribution of Mr. Jeff Lowe, a real estate professional who has donated his time and energy to helping making children life on this earth a better experience.
The skin underneath the eye is very thin and, therefore, blood vessels are much more visible. These blood vessels cause dark shadows underneath the eye which gives the effect of sunken looking eyes. This is caused by aging and heredity.
Tips for getting rid of these dark circles under your eyes are:
- Get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation makes under eye dark circles more obvious
- Apply black tea bag or cold compress;this can reduce blood vessel dilations.
- Wear large sunglasses. Protecting the eyes from the sun can decrease pigmentation
- Do not rub the area around the eyes. It will only make the condition worse.
- Sleep elevated. This helps prevent fluids from draining toward the eyes.
Foot Massage shops are popping all over Chicago. They are premises on the theory that all your nerve endings can be found on your foot and lead to all the important muscles and organs in your body. So just focusing on those nerve endings on your foot, one can relieve discomfort. The practice is very popular in China so it was just a matter of time before it spread to the United States.
Like all treatment centers, its just to ask around and read reviews on such sites like Yelp to find the best place to try out. Although a foot massage is very reasonable in price, you still want to get your money’s worth.