According to some experts, growing a money tree in your home may help you catch good luck. Based on those beliefs, many people grow a money tree in their home. A money also makes a good gift to those who purchase a new home.
Once, you do have a money tree here are some tips to keep it alive and growing.
One of the first signs that your money tree is doing well is that new stems are sprouting that unfold into five leaves. So if your tree continue to sprout new stems then you are in good shape and should continue to keep doing what you are doing with your plant.
On the spiritual side, it is that if you have a money tree with an abundance of leaves it means that you are bearer of a lot of good fortune and money.
It is further believe that if your plant has 7 leaves then it is a really special plant.
You can make your own teeth whitening strips at home without spending much money. Most teeth whitening strips cost over $50 dollars. Follow these easy instructions below to make your own strips.
Spreading toothpaste mixed with baking soda over a thin strip of aluminum foil. Mold the foil around your teeth and leave the strip on for an hour or longer. Avoid eating, drinking or smoking while the strip is in place. Rinse and brush your teeth after removing the strip. Repeat this process twice a week until the desired shade is achieved. Saw results after the first time.
1. Mash the avocado with a fork until creamy. Avocados naturally contain a deep penetrating vegetable oil that is perfect for dry skin care. Maybe the most important element of avocado is that it is a good source of potassium, which is known as the youth mineral, so whether you are eating avocados or making a face mask, they can help your skin maintain its healthy and beautiful glow.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of all natural honey to the avocado mash. Honey has the ability to kill germs on the skin and can reduce swelling and inflammation, giving the skin a taught and youthful appearance.
3. Stir in the natural yogurt. Yogurt is a natural and gentle cleanser and is used in many skin care products. Yogurt also contains lactic acid, which soothes and softens the skin while tightening wrinkles and refining pores.
4. Peel and slice two pieces of cucumber to place over your eyes. With natural gentle astringent properties, cucumber is the perfect addition to your avocado face mask, as it cleans, nourishes, hydrates and helps reduce circles underneath the eyes.
5. Wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of the avocado face mask to your face and neck. Place the cucumber slices over your eyes and relax. Allow the mask to set for at least 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water, and again, patting dry.
Garlic is known for its anti bacterial properties and makes an excellent acne treatment. Press some garlic into a paste and leave it on your acne and pimples for 15 minutes then rinse off. Another solution is mashed-up honey and apple, applied individually to pimples. Also, try dabbing some tea tree oil on the pimple to dry it out and kill any bacteria.
There are some excellent natural facemask treatments for acne. Try applying a layer of ripe tomato pulp, cooked oatmeal or egg yolk to your face and letting it dry.
Finally, fruits are natural acid exfoliants and can help to get rid of your acne scars. Applying a puree of pineapple for 15 minutes will both freshen you up and reduce the impact of acne marks. Another great solution is lemon juice, but be careful as it can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
The photo above show what will happen to a attractive lady’s face in ten years if she continues to smoke a pack of cigaretts a day for 10 years. The photos shows a before and after picture. The results are scary to say the less. LOng term smoking can cause tooth damage, deep wrinkles, dark under-eye circles, and sagging brow, eyelids, and cheeks. Smoking can also leads to gum disease and tooth loss with 42% of smokers aged over 60 having none of their own teeth. So if you really want to maintain your youth you really need to pay attention to what you put in it and how you treat your body.
The skin underneath the eye is very thin and, therefore, blood vessels are much more visible. These blood vessels cause dark shadows underneath the eye which gives the effect of sunken looking eyes. This is caused by aging and heredity.
Tips for getting rid of these dark circles under your eyes are:
- Get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation makes under eye dark circles more obvious
- Apply black tea bag or cold compress;this can reduce blood vessel dilations.
- Wear large sunglasses. Protecting the eyes from the sun can decrease pigmentation
- Do not rub the area around the eyes. It will only make the condition worse.
- Sleep elevated. This helps prevent fluids from draining toward the eyes.