Beer is a great natural remedy for dull, dry brittle hair.
You have to pour it on your hair, not drink it.
There is a protein in beer that fills in any spaces that are
lagging between damaged cuticles. Cuticle repair makes hair
smoother and shinier.
Directions: Arm yourself with a bottle of beer ( Guinness) or any other
beer you choice. step into the shower. Douse hair in beer, from roots to ends,
and let it sit for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly with cool water
afterwards to get rid of the smell.
Four solutions to make your hair shiny, just like after leaving the hairdresser!
1. Heat half a cup of olive oil, leave it on your hair for 15 minutes, then rinse.
2. Mix baking soda in with your shampoo.
3. Shampoo, then rinse your hair with beer. It really works!
4. Brew some coffee and let it cool, then apply to dry hair and leave for 20 mins. Rinse with warm water.
Carrots and beauty tips
Two ideas for making your hair less oily.
1. Boil and mash up some carrots, leave on your hair for 15 minutes.
2. Here’s an old favorite – dishwasher detergent.
Massaging your hair with mayonnaise, olive oil or almond oil will add moisture back. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wash it as usual.