You can make your own teeth whitening strips at home without spending much money. Most teeth whitening strips cost over $50 dollars. Follow these easy instructions below to make your own strips.
Spreading toothpaste mixed with baking soda over a thin strip of aluminum foil. Mold the foil around your teeth and leave the strip on for an hour or longer. Avoid eating, drinking or smoking while the strip is in place. Rinse and brush your teeth after removing the strip. Repeat this process twice a week until the desired shade is achieved. Saw results after the first time.
Combine 1 tbsp. of plain oatmeal with 2 tbsp. of honey and mix well until it turns into a paste. Stir in a few drops of aloe vera or jojoba oil, which will moisturize and soothe skin. Massage onto your skin for 30 seconds and allow to sit until the paste is fully dry—about 15 minutes. Wash the mask off with tepid water and a washcloth. Be sure not to scrub your skin.
Spa treatments are the services that a spa provides. The most popular spa treatment in the United States and a good place to start is massage. It has been around for thousands of years and has a number of health benefits.
Other popular spa treatments include facials and body treatments like salt glows and body wraps.Most spas have a nail salon offering spa manicures and spa pedicures . Spas with salons offer hair cutting and styling services.
Once you’ve tried the basic spa treatments, you might want to branch out to different types of massage like Thai massage , hot stone massage or reflexology. You should talk to your esthetician about what facial services or body treatments would be most appropriate for your skin type.
1. Mash the avocado with a fork until creamy. Avocados naturally contain a deep penetrating vegetable oil that is perfect for dry skin care. Maybe the most important element of avocado is that it is a good source of potassium, which is known as the youth mineral, so whether you are eating avocados or making a face mask, they can help your skin maintain its healthy and beautiful glow.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of all natural honey to the avocado mash. Honey has the ability to kill germs on the skin and can reduce swelling and inflammation, giving the skin a taught and youthful appearance.
3. Stir in the natural yogurt. Yogurt is a natural and gentle cleanser and is used in many skin care products. Yogurt also contains lactic acid, which soothes and softens the skin while tightening wrinkles and refining pores.
4. Peel and slice two pieces of cucumber to place over your eyes. With natural gentle astringent properties, cucumber is the perfect addition to your avocado face mask, as it cleans, nourishes, hydrates and helps reduce circles underneath the eyes.
5. Wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of the avocado face mask to your face and neck. Place the cucumber slices over your eyes and relax. Allow the mask to set for at least 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water, and again, patting dry.
This mask combines avocados, which are rich in Vitamin E, with carrots, which are high in beta-carotene and antioxidants, and cream, which is high in calcium and protein. These ingredients will rebuild skin collagen, improve tone and texture, and fade age spots.
1 avocado, mashed
1 carrot, cooked and mashed
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons honey
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Spread gently over your face and neck, and leave in place 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and follow with your favorite toner.